Friday, April 27, 2012

Beach Trip and Mr.Lizard

Isn't he the cutest?

Maddie has an obsession with Surfers, this is her surfing pose. 

Pretty!

He just loves his big sister!

Our little buddy.


We are enjoying living 10 minutes away from the beach, don't get me wrong, but I have some things that bother me a little about it. Here are just a few, if you know me this is kinda comical.   There are bugs, lizards, and frogs everywhere, and this girl is not really a fan. 
This morning when I took out the trash, little did I know that there was Mr. Lizard chilling on my trash can! Really?!? You have got to be kidding me! Mr.Lizard decided to jump on my arm, and of course I did a little dance, by now I'm sure anyone that saw me thinks I' crazy. I guess that is just something I'm gonna have get use to. All right, I'm done complaining. 

Here are a few pics of our beach trip, Madison and Bryson love it! Bryson really enjoyed playing with the sand, Madison loved the water. The water here is so pretty, it looks so crystal clear. I know that we will be heading to beach often, and there will be more pics to follow. Can't wait to get a tan! 

2 comments:

We 2 Bees said...

Sooooo fun! There are days I miss the beach so much, being from Florida. And that is absolutely beautiful water & sand. But the bugs I don't miss even for one tiny second. No fun at all! Enjoy every second and remember where you are trying to get back too! ;-)

Joy said...

Aww...so great! Even in Orlando, we were still about an hour from the beach, but being ten min away would be just amazing! Im sure id just live there!

Adore the pics of your kids at the beach! Bryson looking esp cute in that darling hat!!! Ooh....i miss holding and squeezing him already :)!

And, oh, yes! Those chamelions are everywhere! One got in our apt once. That was fun. Man those little lizards are fast and our cat was none too helpful. Ha ha!

Love and miss ya!