Sunday, September 26, 2010

It feels like fall





Well it sure felt like fall here today, it was 68 degrees here! We felt it was the perfect day for a walk, we enjoyed it so much, we walk to the pond in our neighborhood and watched people fish, watched about a million squirrels along the walk, yes you read it right a million. Everywhere you go there is at least 5 squirrels to be spotted just about 6 feet away. We have truly enjoyed our Sunday, I can't wait to watch all the leaves change colors. It's one of my favorite seasons! Maddie and I are going to attempt to make a pumpkin pie this week, we will see how that goes I'll keep you posted. She says she will show me how to make one since this summer she made one with her great grandma. We will just have to see how much she really knows, I'm sure she remembers the entire recipe!

2 comments:

We 2 Bees said...

OH I wish it was fall here, we are in some strange global warming. It was 90 degrees in Denver yesterday! We tried to escape to the mountains and it was still 74. I so enjoyed looking at your fall and being jealous!
Can't wait to see your pumpkin pie. Good Luck!

Pike'sPeeps said...

It looks beautiful there! I can't wait to hear how your pie turned out!