Thursday, September 23, 2010

Finally Moved In!

Sorry I have not posted for a while, but you all can understand it was been really busy around here. Anyhow I'm back for good! We are all finally moved in, and box free. I have to tell you I was a wreck the first week I was here, I guess it really hit me that I have moved away from my family and friends. I think for the first time since this moving that I actually cried!(If you know me, you know I don't do that often)
Do you ever feel that sometimes we just fuss no matter how many blessings God has given us? Well I know I have been fussing a lot about this move, our house (which is smaller than we expected!), moving away from our church, friends, family, and so on...Well this last week God has really shown me how many blessings he has poured on my family during this season. First of all, I have found a good friend that we knew in Colorado and she lives right next to us, I'm able to stay at home with my daughter, and we found a good church. When I put it all into perspective, I really have been blessed and need to be happy! I really like the city we live in and the people are really nice. I guess I just need to stop looking at the negative and focus on the positive!

1 comment:

We 2 Bees said...

I'm so glad you are moved in! We do serve an amazing God who provides so much! I'm glad you have a good friend, a good church and you are home with your daughter! It's good to look for the positives! But know you are missed here as well!