Thursday, November 4, 2010

Updates

Well I know it has been a while, but I know you understand. Where do I begin...well a few weeks ago I had a little pain on right side by my hip so, I called the nurse line to make sure everything was ok. I know you are thinking, why? no big deal it's just a little pain, and trust me I have a high tolerance for pain, but the reason was because I was 4 weeks pregnant. Yes, we are so excited and Maddie can not wait. Back to the nurse call....the nurse told me to take myself to the ER, and of course being the stubborn person that I'm I told her that I was fine. Well the pain got worse so I went to ER, and they informed me that I needed my appendix out..yikes! I had never had any major surgery, so I was a little scared because of course I'm pregnant. We prayed and God took care of us, and he protected the baby and I had a speedy recovery.
I have lots of Halloween pictures to come, I just have to my camera cable.

1 comment:

Jaimin said...

Congratulations! Praying that everything goes well! :)