Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall Fun





It has been a really fun fall season so far, we did lots of stuff. Maddie was a "Fairy Princess Barbie" whatever that is, she came up with that on her own..oh and we have more candy in this house (good thing I'm not a big fan, I prefer salty things) We also got a chance to go trick or treat at Brandon's school which was pretty awesome, and they handed out was chocolate and again not a big fan so no temptation for me :) We are getting ready at the Webster household to bust out the Christmas stuff, is it too early? I really don't care, I was listening to Christmas music yesterday and it put me in the mood. If you know me I rock out to Christmas music right after Thanksgiving non-stop, but this year it started way early. Oh and just in case you were wondering I do not, repeat do not like that "Christmas Shoes" song! I refuse to listen to it! I don't know how I got started talking about Christmas, but anyway Fall..yes I love it and this weekend I'm going to try to make Apple Nachos, we'll see how they turn out, I will keep you posted. I hope everyone is enjoying this awesome Fall weather.

No comments: