Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas

Well I gotta admit, I have got to get better at this blogging thing! I need to set a time and just DO IT. Well it has been kinda busy, but we are all busy and somehow my amazing friends are still able to maintain their blogs. So from now on I need to do 1 post a week at least :)

Here in the Webster household we have been busy with this season, having a 4 1/2 year old makes it that much more fun. We have made a gingerbread house (pics to come), made chocolate dipped pretzels, gone to see Christmas lights at this outdoor mall, watched Christmas movies over and over, sipping hot chocolate with marshmallows, and of course listening to Christmas music. This year I have made it my objective to really let my child know the REAL reason for this season. We have talked about Jesus and the manger every day, Maddie is so interested in it and I love it. We have really enjoyed our little girl this year!

She has been to see Santa, and she wants a Nintendo DS. Can you believe it? I thought that was what 10 year old ask for? Well we went black Friday shopping, and found a great deal. Was it bad for me to get it? I'm feeling really guilty because...well she did ask Santa.

I can't wait to post some pictures of our house decorated, but my lovely cord for my camera is MIA. I hoping it turns out, or I might have to order one from Ebay or something.

I hope everyones Christmas season, is going amazing!


1 comment:

We 2 Bees said...

Sounds like you are having a blast, don't be too hard on yourself some days getting to the computer is just hard! Continue to have fun with all the Christmas stuff! We are trying to fit it all in!