Tuesday, September 13, 2011

School is in Session


Maddie has started school, and we are still trying to get into the routine of things around here. I can't believe that she is Kindergarten, it seems like just yesterday she was born.
We love her school and her teacher, she is awesome! Maddie is super excited to be a "BIG" kid.

I did not realize how busy moms can be once their kids start school! I feel like I can barely hang on, and truth be told I don't know how I will do when we have 2 kids in school. I have lots of respect for mothers of multiple children in school.

Well I always wanted to be a really involved parent when it comes to school, but I think I'm in over my head. I have been helping out in the classroom 3 times a week for a 1/2 hour, which is not bad at all...but of course when they asked for help in the PTO, I was there in no time. I am now in the crafts committee for a Santa breakfast that the school puts together. I can't believe I just wrote Santa in a SEPTEMBER post! I will let you know if I handle it all or if I fail. I think, I can, I think, I can!

Here is to our big girl!


No comments: