Monday, August 23, 2010

Jumping Around


Well today we went to Raleigh about 45 mins away, to a jump house warehouse per say. We had so much fun, we were there for about 3 hours and did not want to leave, however something crazy happend. There was a lady sitting next to me who I started to talk to, if you know me you know I can't sit in silence too long. Well turns out that this lady's husband is in OTS and he graduated about 2 classes before my husband will. Talk about God putting people in you way to make things easier, well she gave me a few pointers on what it will be like to be an officer's wife, and what to wear to certain events, where to stay away from in Maxwell AFB, and what to avoid in the Air Force. Well the hours past, and I was so exited that I got to make a new friend that has a lot of things in common with me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear about all your new adventures in this new chapter of your life. Miss you tons!!

Iris said...

Thanks for doing this since you never call or email...;)) I'm glad you had a great summer. We miss you a lot!! Give Maddie kisses from all of us!

Lisa said...

We can't wait to hear about all of your Ohio adventures from afar. We love you so much!

Jared and Andrea said...

I am so glad you are doing this Blog! it is a great way to keep up with everyone!
We love you and miss you here in Denver :)