Sunday, August 22, 2010

So Ready!

So many of you know that I have been in NC for the summer, while my husband is in AL for OTS. Well this summer journey is coming to an end, and yes believe it or not I'm a little sad to leave because I have really enjoyed spending this time with my in laws. In the other hand I'm so exited that I finally get to see my awesome husband, I really missed him (did I say that allready?) Maddie and I get to drive for 10.5 hours this week to AL, yep everyone needs to pray for me ;) Like I was saying I think this summer has been the most eventful summer in my life, we went to Disney World, the beach, Great Wolf Lodge, and of course drove all across the country to get to our soon to be new home in OH. I have some great memories, and of course Maddie does too! I know she has enjoyed spending time with her grandparents and they just love her so much, she is one loved grandchild. I'm truly blessed to have such great in laws!

2 comments:

We 2 Bees said...

Welcome back! I love blogging! And I'd love to keep up with you this way! We all miss your smiling face so much!

lee and hannah said...

hey melannie!! love your blog!

hate we couldn't get together again this summer, but it looks like you guys were busy, too & had lots of fun! :)

stay in touch!
hannah
leeandhannah.blogspot.com