Thursday, August 26, 2010

How am I going to explain this?

Well I'm packing everything today to leave tomorrow at 5 am, and to tell you the truth I'm getting easily distracted..ughh.. I hate it when that happens! Well we came to NC with 2 big pieces of luggage and 2 duffel bags, and there was plenty of space left, just in case I decided to do a little shopping while I'm here...as many of you know, I'm the SHOPPER of course always for bargains, my father in law makes fun of me because he says I always find everything for $3 or less. Well I have a problem, Maddie and my stuff does not fit in all that luggage, now Brandon knows that there was space left in there when we left CO. Oh man, I can't hide all my purchases! All I can say is that it was a good deal. Wish me luck on that conversation :) Hey but at least he will have a cute looking family.

4 comments:

lee and hannah said...

tell him his mom got some of it for you!! :) boys can't be mad at their moms!

Lisa said...

I agree. I mean, Maddie is the only grandchild! Best of luck on this one!

We 2 Bees said...

It's always hard to hide. But like you said you'll look cute maybe he won't notice. Good Luck!

MamaHen Em said...

See now that's one of the things I miss the most about having you HERE. Who else understands how awesome it is to get everything for less than $3??