Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day

With Father's day only being a few days away, I wanted to take a little moment to just thank my husband. He is the most amazing father I know, and is truly a man of amazing character. I know that in times I get so frustrated because he might be goofing around a little to much with the kids, when they are supposed to go to bed, and its late at night, but deep down I know those are the times that our children will remember. I read a quote once, and I can't remember where, but it stuck with me, "Marry a guy, who you would be proud if you had a son that was just like him" or something among those lines. Well to get to my point, I feel like I have married that guy, I pray that Bryson will one day be just like his dad, and love God with such passion. Don't forget to tell your father and husband how much they mean to you, and how blessed you are to have them in your life. 


1 comment: