Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Little Princess

Six years ago, God blessed us with one of the biggest blessings one could ever ask for, our little girl. Tomorrow she will be six years old, OMG!! yes, I went there! I can't believe that she is that old. Then I got to think in just twelve short years, she will be going to college, I can't even go there or the tears will just start to roll.
We had a "friends birthday" party last month, I know crazy, but our family was in town so we did it. Tomorrow we will having what she calls a "Maddie Day" we eat her favorite food, which is pasta, we make peanut butter balls, and give her a Birthday present from us.
This year she was set on getting the new American Girl of the year, Mackenna. However on a visit to Panama city we went to Ron Jon Surf shop, and all she ever wanted now was a surf board and some Toms. Who is this kid? Well, we got shoes and a surf board for her room, to use as decoration. She said she will save her money for Mackenna.
We are loving having our family here, and it has been so nice to get to go to the grocery store by myself at times. We have also gone on a few date nights, no complaining here.





No comments: